General Terms and Conditions
Receive $365 Travel Credits for every Booking Promotion*
*Travel credit shall be provided in the form of Discovery Dollars. "Receive $365 Travel Credit" offer is applicable only to new, confirmed and deposited cruise bookings made between December 27, 2018 – January 31, 2019. Promotion Discovery Dollars expire 12 months from date of issue and can only be redeemed through the Discover365 website by activating a trial Discover365 member account. Offer has no cash value, is not transferable, and not redeemable for cash.
Offer is subject to availability, is capacity controlled, is accurate at the time of publication and may change at any time thereafter. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Discover365 full terms & conditions apply and can be found online at https://discover365.com.au/Info/TermsAndConditions
Receive a $50 AUD Shore Excursion Credit*
^Receive a $50 AUD shore excursion credit" offer is applicable only to qualifying new, confirmed cruise bookings made between December 27, 2018 – January 31, 2019. Offer valid on cruise bookings 7 nights and longer, departing between January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019. $50 AUD Shore Excursion Credit offer is applicable to shore excursions purchased through Shore Excursions Group only. Shore excursion credit is not valid on the purchase of shore excursions offered by any other third-party excursion/tour provider including, without limitation, shore excursions offered by the cruise line. Offer must be used with Shore Excursion Group on or before September 30, 2019. Offer has no cash value, is not transferable, is not redeemable for cash and must be used in conjunction with booked sailing only.
Upon confirmation of qualifying cruise booking, single use Shore Excursion credit discount code will be delivered via email following offer activation and Discover365 account registration. Offer is subject to availability, is capacity controlled, is accurate at the time of publication and may change at any time thereafter. Offer is not combinable with any other promotions, offers or discounts. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Travel Megastore constitutes Cruise Megastore, Tour Megastore, Hotel Megastore, Flight Megastore, Golf Megastore and Car Hire Megastore and is owned and operated by Our Vacation Centre Pty Ltd ABN 54 105 176, a proud member of The Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA).
- This website is owned by Our Vacation Centre and below is our Terms and Conditions under which the site can be used as well as our General Terms and Conditions for all transactions.
- The Terms and Conditions contained within are to be read in conjunction with our Reservations Process and Conditions which can be viewed at https://travelmegastore.com.au/reservations-process-and-conditions or by contacting Travel Megastore.
- References to "us", "we" "our" shall mean Travel Megastore.
- References to “you”, “client”, “passenger”, or “member” shall mean an authorised person dealing with Travel Megastore.
- References to “supplier”, “wholesaler”, “provider” “booking channel”, or “booking facilitator” shall mean a supplier of travel related services such as, but not limited to airlines, cruises, tours, rail, coach, accommodation, car rental, and hotels.
- When booking cruise, travel, accommodation or services with Travel Megastore you acknowledge and accept to abide by these terms and conditions and those applying to the cruise, travel, accommodation or service supplier with who you have contracted by that booking.
- These terms and conditions were last updated on 01/08/2016.
WARRANTIES & REPRESENTATIONS
- Without affecting any statutory consumer rights that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited, Travel Megastore gives no warranties and makes no representations regarding the cruise, travel, accommodation or service provided by the supplier specifically; the usability, fitness of purpose, class, standard, rating or visual images of the cruise or travel, accommodation or service advertised and is not liable for any misleading or false information, misrepresentations, inaccuracies and errors as a result of incorrect information supplied to us by such parties.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- We do not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
- We will not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this site. Access to this site, is not guaranteed and is subject to availability of communications links and access rights. As a user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with servicing of equipment used in connection with use of our site and you agree that access is undertaken at your own risk.
- By using this website you indemnify Travel Megastore all liability for any claim, charge, demand, damage, liability, loss or expense of whatever nature whether arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the use of this site or any links provided by this site even if we knew they were possible, or they were otherwise foreseeable, including without limitation for consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of profit or income, loss of or damage to property and loss resulting from claims by third parties, damages incurred or suffered by reason of act or omission or incorrect information contained within these terms and conditions.
Without affecting any statutory consumer rights that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited;
- We will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (howsoever caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of or connected with any products or services booked by us or displayed on the website or any linked website.
Where our liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to either:
- Re-supply the service or
- The cost of re-supplying the service or
- Value of the booking made.
- We sell cruise, travel, accommodation or service from inventory supplied by each cruise, travel, accommodation or service provider and we cannot accept additional liability for unavailability caused by a supplier over-selling its own inventory.
- Without limitation, we will not be responsible if the cruise, travel, accommodation or service is not available due to inclement weather conditions or other acts of God.
- We will not be responsible for any loss occasioned by any delay, expense, illness, injury, death, damage or shock associated with any occurrence whilst using the cruise, travel, accommodation or service, irrespective of its cause.
- Our liability will also be limited to the extent that any relevant international conventions, for example the Montreal Convention in respect of travel by air, the Athens Convention in respect of travel by sea, the Berne Convention in respect of travel by rail and the Paris Convention in respect of the provision of accommodation, limit the amount of compensation which can be claimed for death, injury, or delay to passengers and loss, damage and delay to luggage.
- All quotations and reservations are made in accordance with known schedules and availability from our cruise, travel, accommodation and travel providers and Travel Megastore will not be liable for any costs incurred due to any change in that schedule, availability or delays or resulting impact on changes to arrangements.
- Under circumstances where our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of us under applicable law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
SALES & SPECIALS
- In addition to these terms and conditions you are also bound by specific Terms & Conditions applicable to “specials” or “conditional sales of products and travel services” and these can be found on the promotional marketing e-mail, websites or on the booking confirmation and the voucher if supplied.
- Some bookings of specials and conditional sale products and travel services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be cancelled or changed under ANY circumstances.
- Sales cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or combined with any other form of discount or membership.
- Travel Megastore has the right to change or withdraw a promotion at any time and without prior notice.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS & RESPONSIBILITY
- When you make a booking with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms and policies and by the conditions of the particular supplier. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree all to our terms and policies. Once payment is made for the booking, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for the booking. If you have any queries please contact us before making any booking for any service.
- You must be at least 18 years old to make a valid booking of any cruise, accommodation or services and Travel Megastore reserves the right to decline any booking unless proof of identification when requested has not been provided.
- On arrival at a cruise, travel, accommodation or service location or property you may be required to supply a credit card or cash bond for security purposes. Bond requirements are set by the cruise, travel, accommodation or service provider and may vary with each supplier as it is their discretion as to the amount required.
- Travel Megastore have several membership and reward programs and if you participate in any of these programs you will be issued with a user name and password so you can access details on the respective website. A condition of the program is that the user name and password is kept in a secure place and not available to the general public and you must warrant to Travel Megastore that you are the holder of the membership details used to access this site or have the authority of the membership holder to use this site, and enter into a contract with Travel Megastore and suppliers.
- We pride ourselves on the level of customer service that we provide. If any issues arise we will always endeavour to settle any issues or complaints quickly and fairly.
- In the event that you have an issue regarding any of our customer services or processing of your travel requests please contact our Customer Support Department by telephone 1300 657 948 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAPACITY IN WHICH WE ACT
- In all instances we act as a booking agent only. As a booking agent we are contracted by various third parties to sell and make reservations on their behalf.
- Any services we provide to you are collateral to that agency relationship. Our obligation to you is to (and you expressly authorise us to) make cruise, travel and accommodation bookings such as but not limited to airlines, coach, rail and cruise line operators on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and our various service providers.
- We exercise care in the selection of reputable suppliers, but we are not ourselves a provider of cruise, travel and accommodation services and have no control over, or liability for, the services provided by third parties.
- All bookings are made on your behalf subject to the terms and conditions, including conditions of carriage and limitations of liability, imposed by these service providers.
- We can provide you with copies of the relevant service provider terms and conditions upon request though any terms that are critical to the booking, will be relayed to you during the quotation or booking process.
- Your legal rights in connection with the provision of cruise, travel and accommodation services are against the specific provider and, except to the extent a problem is caused by fault on our part, are not against us. Specifically, if for any reason (excluding fault on our part) any cruise, travel and accommodation service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your rights are against that provider and not against us.
- NO AGENCY RELATIONSHIP. Travel Megastore does not agree to act as your agent or fiduciary in providing services hereunder.
- Regardless of the customer’s nationality, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any action at law or in equity by a Member or Member’s guest, whether using any product or service or vacationing with the Member or traveling under a Booking Confirmation/Travel Receipt, to seek any remedy against Travel Megastore or its associated entities, designees, or contractors must be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia. You and/or guests waive all rights to trial by jury. In the event a Member or Member’s guest initiates an action at law or in equity and Travel Megastore prevails, that Member or Member’s guest shall pay all costs incurred by Travel Megastore in defending such action, including reasonable attorney’s fees, paralegal fees and court costs. In cases of conflict or inconsistency, where these Booking Terms and Conditions are translated into a language other than English, the English text shall prevail.
- Travel Megastore does not assume any liability or responsibility, without limitation, for any damage, expense, inconvenience, loss, injury, death or damage to persons or property at any Hotel, on any Cruise Line Ship, Resort, on any aircraft/ship in transit to and from the cruise ship or the resort, or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations due to nature, oil spills, mechanical breakdowns, strikes, civil unrest, Actual or threatened terrorism or the consequences of either, acts of God and all similar events outside our control.
- We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medical service or specialist vaccination clinic before commencing your travel. General health advice for the destination you wish to visit is also available from DFAT (see smarttraveller.gov.au).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any health requirements and recommended precautions relevant to your travel and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. In some cases, failure to present required vaccination documentation (e.g. proof of vaccination) may deny you entry into a country.
Checking your bookings
- Travel Megastore will not take responsibility for an incorrect booking unless any discrepancies are advised to us within 48 hours from your booking confirmation.
- Should you fail to notify us of any errors we will deem the booking details correct and no refunds will be applicable thereafter.
TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION & SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS
- The description of cruises, flights properties, holiday accommodation inventory and other services advertised on our website or advised by a reservation consultant is based solely on information provided to us by the suppliers or owners of such cruise, travel accommodation properties or service providers.
- We accept responsibility to present the information provided to us by our clients fairly and accurately. We do not accept responsibility for errors in description based on information provided to us by owners of such properties and service providers and do not guarantee the accuracy of any such information.
Travel documents are (without limitation) cruise tickets, airline tickets, Travel vouchers, tour vouchers or any other document (whether in electronic form or otherwise) that confirm an arrangement with a service provider.
- Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions including (without limitation) being non-refundable, non-date-changeable and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees.
- Travel documents cannot be transferred to another person to use. All airline tickets must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder.
- An incorrect name on a booking may result in an inability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled. First, middle names and surnames on the booking MUST be exactly the same as per your passport. If the spelling is different to your passport/photo identification - PLEASE ADVISE US IMMEDIATELY.
- In the case of an air ticket requiring to be reissued due to a name correction, a fee will be incurred. In some cases you may have to pay more for your ticket if there are no seats available to rebook in the correct name. Any fees will be the responsibility of the passenger if we have not been informed of the correct name and spelling at the time of booking.
- Please review your travel documentation carefully and advise us immediately of any errors in names, dates or timings.
- If you have booked online, you should print out and retain your travel documents as provided to you by the website (or in a follow up email we send you).
- You can also register your travel plans with DFAT, so that you may be more easily contacted in an emergency.
- You must ensure that you are aware of any health requirements and recommended precautions relevant to your travel and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation, as per section 10.1.
- All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least six months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport.
- When assisting with an international travel booking, we will assume that all travellers on the booking have a valid Passport. If this is not the case, let us know prior to making your booking.
- It is important that you ensure that you have valid passports, visas and entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities in any countries visited.
- Please advise your consultant if you are not traveling on an Australian or New Zealand passport. You may require a returning resident visa.
- Non- Australian passport holders should contact their own government’s Embassy or Consulate.
- Any previous criminal convictions or drink driving offences may require a visa application prior to departure
- Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
- If you need information regarding visas, passports and other travel document requirements for your trip, please let your consultant know or, for online bookings, contact us by email at email@example.com or call 1300 657 948 . We can provide you with general information on visa and passport requirements that apply to international travel bookings you make with us.
- Our consultants can also obtain more specific information from an external visa advisory service provider on your behalf (if you wish, we can assist you to obtain visas through this external service and fees will apply).
- For online bookings, you can contact an external visa provider such as Toll Visas Direct (www.tollvisasdirect.com) directly. We do not warrant the accuracy of information provided by any external service and accept no liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer in reliance on it (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
- If you are travelling to the United States please see https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for important information regarding compulsory pre-registration for their visa waiver program (“ESTA”). Australian passport holders will not be able to enter the United States without a valid ESTA (or visa). Please note, you may not meet the eligibility requirements of ESTA and may be required to obtain a visa.
PRICES, BOOKING FEES, DEPOSITS, PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Price changes may occur due to matters outside our control, such as currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases therefore contact your consultant for up-to-date prices and availability.
- Quoted price, availability and schedules are only valid at the time of the quotation and may change if the itinerary is booked later. You will be advised when receiving your quotation the period that is applicable for items contained within and can only be confirmed at time of booking.
- Fuel surcharges are levied as per the rules of the individual cruise line or flight operator and may be applied at any time prior to departure. Additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier may apply.
- We may charge a booking fee which is calculated as a percentage of the total cost of the travel, accommodation or services we have booked for you or in some situations a flat administration fee will be applied. The amount will be advised at the time of quotation or booking.
- Our booking fee is inclusive of GST.
- Booking fees apply to all cruise, travel, accommodation and service reservations booked by us unless otherwise advised in writing. Current fees are listed in our Reservations Process and Conditions which can be viewed at https://travelmegastore.com.au/reservations-process-and-conditions
- Our booking fee is earned and charged when your booking reservation is confirmed and non-refundable.
- You are required to make a deposit in respect of your cruise, travel, accommodation and service cost at the time of booking your reservation.
- The amount of the deposit varies according to the requirements of each cruise, travel, accommodation and service provider with whom we make your reservation and the amount of the deposit will be advised to you by your reservation consultant or shown online, before your booking reservation is confirmed.
- Certain cruise, travel, accommodation and service providers require the full amount of the cruise, travel, accommodation and service cost to be paid at the time of making the booking reservation. If this is the case your reservation consultant will advise you at the time of the quotation or booking and in the case of online booking the full amount is required at the time of booking.
- All cruise, travel, accommodation and service deposits paid are non-refundable (subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Laws) but may be transferable on request depending on the circumstances of each booking. Contact one of our reservation consultants for details for assistance.
- All monies paid to us, with the exception of the booking fee, are received by us on behalf of the cruise, travel, accommodation or service provider with whom we are contracted and thereafter paid to them subject to our contractual marketing and reservation booking agreement with them.
- All monies paid by you to us will be and remain the property of Travel Megastore as a debt due and payable to the cruise, travel, accommodation or service provider with whom you are booked once the cruise, travel, accommodation or service to which the money relates have been provided (except for monies paid for flights with an IATA airline, which might be held on trust for that IATA airline).
- You agree and acknowledge that monies not required to be held in trust that we may hold such monies in any account as we see fit, including with our own and/or other customer monies.
- If you make a booking within 35 days prior to the departure/arrival date of your cruise, travel, accommodation or service booking you will be required to pay for your cruise, travel, accommodation or service in full at the time of making the booking.
- In the case of all bookings outside of 35 days from your departure/arrival date for which a deposit was paid, you will be required to make an interim payment at 60 days after the deposit. A final payment of the balance of your cruise, travel, accommodation or service is required to be paid to meet the relevant supplier’s payment terms which is some instances will be a minimum of 8 weeks. The payment date/s will be advised at time of quotation or booking by our consultant or displayed on the website for online bookings. Reservations with some suppliers including airline operators require payment in full, at time of booking.
- You agree that all interim and final outstanding payment is required before confirmation of the booking can be made and that it is your responsible to pay the amount by the require time. Reminders are not sent to by us to you for any outstanding amounts.
- If we do not receive all payments due (including any surcharge where applicable) in full and on time, we, or the Travel Supplier reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you and cancellation charges may apply.
- We shall process your payments either over the telephone, or online if you are making a booking through our website paying through our interface.
- All reservations fees are quoted are in Australian dollars and are rounded off to the nearest denominator. All costs are inclusive of Australian GST unless otherwise advised.
Credit Card Payment
- By providing your credit card details to Travel Megastore you irrevocably authorise us to process payments for all amounts owing by you for the cost of your cruise, travel, accommodation or service booking against this credit card on the dates below:
- The booking or administration fee at the time of paying the deposit.
- The cruise, travel, accommodation or service deposit cost on the date on which you’re booking is confirmed.
- The balance of the payment for your cruise, travel, accommodation or service, after deducting your deposit payment, to meet the supplier’s payment terms. The payment date/s will be advised at time of quotation or booking by our consultant or displayed on the website for online bookings.
- The amounts that will be charged to you credit card and advised at time of quotation or booking excludes any merchant fee surcharges. Our Consultants can advise you of the surcharge at time of quotation or booking or the amount will be displayed on the website for online bookings.
Cancellations & Amendments
- Cancelled bookings may also incur additional supplier fees, which can equal up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced.
- Supplier fees may also apply where a booking is changed and when tickets or documents are re-issued.
- Where we incur any liability for a supplier cancellation fee for any booking which you change or cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee.
- Where you seek a refund for a cancelled booking for which payment has been made to the supplier, we will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from that supplier.
- All government fees, port charges, surcharges and taxes are subject to change without notice until the final payment is made and documents have been issued.
- We advise you to review the supplier’s Terms and Conditions and any relevant Product Disclosure Statements carefully before confirming your booking.
- We will not change any of our terms and conditions which apply to your booking after it has been made by us unless these changes are agreed with you.
- For future orders, our terms may change and we recommend you read them carefully and agree to them each time during the booking process.
- MODIFICATIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Travel Megastore.
- The site's presentation and each element, including the domain name, trademarks, logos, brand names, drawings, illustrations, photographs, texts, graphics and other files found on this site, are protected by the current intellectual property laws and belong to Our Vacation Centre Pty Ltd or have been authorised for the use of by Travel Megastore.
- By submitting photos you acknowledge that you are the owner of the image and/or authorised to use this image in such way that the following paragraph sets out. You understand that the image will be viewed by the general public and may be used in future marketing or promotions by us. Consequently, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use. If you decide to delete the photo, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
- By submitting video you acknowledge that the video is being streamed from You Tube and that you are adhering to the terms and conditions outlined by You Tube for use of their site.
Submitting Travel Tips
- By submitting travel tip you acknowledge that this information will be displayed on our website. You understand that the tip will be viewed by the general public and may be used in future marketing or promotions by us. Consequently, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use. If you decide to delete the tip, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
GOLF MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The 3-month complimentary membership is provided by Golf Megastore in partnership with My241 Golf.
- My241 Golf is a product within the My241 Rewards program and facilitated by Golf Passport.
- 3 month membership period will commence from date of activation, with activation being triggered by the submission of the Sign Up form online at https://golfmegastore.com.au
- This offer is only available to new My241 members. If you hold or have previously held a membership with My241 Rewards, My241 Cruise or My241 Golf then you are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for its cash value.
- Access to My241Golf membership is via https://www.my241rewards.com.au using email address and password set up on joining
- In claiming this offer you are subscribing to Travel Megastore and My241 Rewards and therefore accepting and agreeing to their full Terms & Conditions www.travelmegastore.com.au/terms and https://www.my241rewards.com.au/Info/TermsAndConditions and http://my241.golfpassport.com.au/membership-terms-and-conditions
What is Our Best Price Guarantee?
The Cruise Megastore Best Price Guarantee ensures you get the lowest possible price for your cruise. Find a cheaper price for the same Cruise online and we’ll beat it by at least $1 (Terms and Conditions apply).
What is Our Best Price Guarantee?
The Cruise Megastore Best Price Guarantee ensures you get the lowest possible price for your cruise. Find a cheaper price for the same Cruise online and we’ll beat it by at least $1 (Terms and Conditions apply).
If you’ve found a Cruise online, make sure that the details are exactly the same as at Cruisemegastore.com.au. They must include identical:
- Travel dates, duration & itinerary
- Cruise line
- Cabin Category
- Inclusions (i.e. Taxes, fees, port charges)
- Cruise extras (on-board benefits such as drinks package/ complimentary Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Change / Cancellation policy
- Currency (i.e. The total price quoted must be in AUD)
- The competitor offer must be available to the general public
- You must be able to provide written evidence of the above
If you answered YES to this checklist, you may be eligible for Our Best Price Guarantee. Please follow these steps to submit your claim.
Claiming a Price Match:
Please email a copy of your competitor quote to info@Cruisemegastore.com.au
along with your Cruise Megastore quote and ask to claim the Best Price Guarantee.
Best Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
The Fine Print: Our Best Price Guarantee shall only be considered for a like-for-like product on offers available to the general public and where the source of the offer is Australian based with prices quoted in AUD. Like-for-like is clarified in the eligibility criteria above. A competitor quote must be provided in writing and presented to us on the same day as it was created. The written quote must show the date it was created and the final price including all applicable fees and charges (including booking / service fees and all charges for the form of payment chosen). Best Price Guarantee claims will not be accepted if, in our opinion and acting reasonably, the claim has occurred as the result of a printing, uploading or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith. Cruise Megastore will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed by Cruise Megastore personnel. A competitor quote must be live and available for online viewing via a public website at the time of claiming the Best Price Guarantee. Our Best Price Guarantee is a serious promise for matching any competitor's legitimate price offer, but for our own protection, we reserve the right at any time to refuse to accept a consumer offer to purchase a cruise from us. This may be due to the fact that the requested cabin is not available, a competitor’s website may have a manifest rate error or out of date rates showing, or a quote may have been intentionally or inadvertently modified by the customer. Special Group pricing may not be eligible and will be reviewed and determined on a case by case basis. Cruise Megastore may modify or discontinue the Cruise Megastore Best Price Guarantee or restrict its availability to any person, at any time, without prior notice or liability to you, except where excluding or limiting liability is prohibited by law. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Cruise Megastore Best Price Guarantee. The failure by Cruise Megastore to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.